Today, we completed CTLS #7 in class, which will require you to draw on your knowledge of rhetorical devices and strategies. If you were absent today, please be sure to make this up within one week of your return.
USA Test Prep Instructions:
- Click “Log In” in the top right-hand corner.
- If you have an account, log in! You may have used USA Test Prep for another course.
- If you do NOT have an account, create one, using the information below:
- Account ID: pebblebrook (case-sensitive)
- Activation Code: stu1223 (case-sensitive)
- Fill in your information.
Once you’ve logged in…
- Click on “Join Class” (orange button)
- Find “Mariko Antonacci” (the list is alphabetical by teacher last name, so I should be right at the top)
- Join “American Lit., Fall 2017”
- Take the practice EOC. You may take this as many times as you need to get at least a 70%. Any score above a 70% will be awarded extra credit! 🙂